XAG
Cite asCryptoQuant has tracked the directional calls on XAG by @Truecrypto on X since Jan 2021: not yet scored on XAG (as of Oct 10, 2026).
1 XAG call on record — a thin history.
Relative view by default — fewer than 30 XAG calls or days on record.
Sentiment timeline shows relative sentiment within this analyst's history. A perma-bull showing 8 bullish : 2 bearish in a bear market sets that as their baseline. If you notice any errors, claim @Truecrypto to submit corrections.
Hover the chart to read the thesis of that period · click a day to pin it
Good morning to everyone checking Bitcoin from bed. Nothing says financial freedom like reporting to work before you’ve put pants on.
View original →Bitcoin bounced. It still has ground to earn back. $82.5K was the area buyers needed to defend. Price is now below it. The next useful question is whether a rally can reclaim that level and hold it on a pullback. If sellers keep stopping price there, the old floor starts acting as a ceiling. Recover it, defend it, and the monthly open near $83.6K becomes the next test. A bounce tells you buyers showed up. What they can take back tells you how much they changed.
View original →Everyone wants a Bitcoin pullback until they get one. On the way up, it’s “Just give me another chance to buy lower.” Then price comes back, the timeline fills with “it’s over” posts, and suddenly we’re wondering whether the bears were right. The entry we were hoping for starts feeling like something we should avoid. We want the lower price, but with the confidence we felt when it was going up. That’s the problem. For me, this is when the levels matter more than the mood. Bulls would like $82.5K back by the weekly close. Around $79.7K–$80.4K, acceptance below brings prior value back into play. $75.1K is the bigger reference from the broader bottoming formation. They serve different purposes, and losing one doesn’t automatically erase the entire recovery. But a lower price isn’t enough to make me buy, either. I’m looking for buyers to defend a level, reclaim lost ground and build structure. Give me that and a clear place to be wrong, and I have a reason to try a long. If the setup fails, I take the loss and reassess. If buyers haven’t shown up, I can wait. Neither decision requires me to know the exact bottom. We’re trying to buy wholesale and sell at a premium. We make that pretty difficult when every rally makes us chase and every pullback makes us panic. Don’t buy just because it’s cheaper. But don’t forget why you wanted it cheaper, either. Let the reaction tell you whether there’s a trade.
View original →Bitcoin is testing the area we said buyers needed to defend: $82.5K. Overnight, it traded below it and came back above. Now I want to see whether buyers can stay above it when sellers try again. A bounce gets more interesting when the next selloff fails. Hold here and reclaim the monthly open near $83.6K, and the recovery starts looking healthier. Spend time below $82.5K, with rallies failing to reclaim it, and the picture weakens. Support isn’t proven by the line we draw. It’s proven by what buyers do when price gets there.
View original →Bitcoin just gave back almost all of October’s gains. We’re back at the monthly-open area for the first time since October 1. In the recent video, I explained why I was watching for this return to occur What happens here is what matters most. Can buyers defend the area and start reclaiming the ground lost overnight? Or does price settle below it, with rallies failing to get back above? One begins building a recovery. The other puts the October low and $82.5K area back in focus. Expecting the visit is not the same as knowing the outcome. The level tells me where to pay attention. The reaction tells me what to do with that attention.
View original →